We may collect information reasonably capable of identifying you as an individual ("Personal Information" Personal Information does not include anonymous or aggregate information that does not identify you as an individual. We collect the following information:
- Account data: If you sign up to use ngageN Platform, we collect your full name, email address and phone number.
- Transaction data: We collect information about your transaction(s), including transaction status, financial information when you make payment, and basic analytics data when you access or use the ngageN Platform through Cookies. See our "Cookies" section below for more information about the Cookies we use and what data they may collect.
- Location data: If you use the ngageN Platform through your device, we may receive information about your device’s location, including a unique identifier number for the device, IP address, date/time stamp. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services including, but not limited to, search results and other personalized content. You can withdraw you consent at any time by disabling the location-tracking functions on your device. However, this may affect the performance of certain functionalities on the ngageN Platform.
- Communication data: If you send us emails/letters or if other users or third parties send correspondence about your activities, we may collect and retain such information into a file for responding to your request and addressing concerns in relation to your use of the ngageN Platform.
We use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Provide you with access to the ngageN Platform, to make it work and to enable you to buy or acquire NFTs;
- Provide you with critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
- Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Inform you about products, services, news, or promotional opportunities we think might interest you;
- Analyze and improve our ngageN Platform;
- Such other purposes as may be specified from time to time.
- Service providers: We rely on service providers to make some of the ngageN Platform’s features work, so these providers may be given access to your Personal Information so they can provide their services.
- Creators: We will share your contact information) with the Creator of the said NFT facilitate the sale/acquisition of NFT on nagageN Platform.
- Business transaction: In order to facilitate any business transaction, we may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates in compliance with the applicable laws in order to effectively provide access to services on the ngageN Platform.
- Compliance with applicable laws and/or required by a governmental or regulatory authority: Your Personal Information may be disclosed to the extent necessary: (i) to comply with applicable laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal process, or (ii) to protect our rights and property or rights and property of any other user, or (iii) to comply with any direction given by any governmental or regulatory authority.
You may contact us at email@example.com to erase, update or correct any Personal Information we collected about you. You can unsubscribe from commercial or marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthoized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via public networks such as the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot always guarantee the security of your Personal Information. In the event you Personal Information is compromised due to a security breach, we will undertake steps to investigate the situation and subject to applicable laws, notify you.
ngageN Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not access, use or provide any information on the ngageN Platform.
We also collect basic analytics data through Cookies when you access or use the Platform. A “Cookie” is a small piece of data or text file stored on the local hard disk of your computer or mobile device. These include our own first-party Cookies and third-party Cookies. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Others may remain on your browser and may collect and store data for a period of time after you have left the ngageN Platform.We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the ngageN Platform and serve you information about products or services we think you may like.
- Ensure the ngageN Platform functions properly, including page loads or our chat feature.
- Gather usage and performance data. This enables us to monitor and improve the Platform’s performance, our services, and your experience.
- We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the ngageN Platform and serve you information about products or services we think you may like.
How you can control Cookies: If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on ngageN Platform or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block Cookies, some features that make the ngageN Platform function property may not work and your experience may be affected.